- Swiffer Sweeper starter kit includes a Sweeper, 14 dry sweeping cloths and 6 wet mopping cloths
- Designed to give a great clean with a 2-in1 hard surface sweeping tool
- Each dry cloth leaves floors three times cleaner than a traditional broom
- Textured wet mopping cloths remove dirt and grime to lock it away
- Easy to refill by purchasing more Swiffer wet and dry cloth refills
The Swiffer® Sweeper Dry + Wet Sweeping Kit offers a tool for both sweeping and mopping in an all-in-one form for convenience. There's no need to purchase separate mops and brooms or spend time filling up buckets to do your home cleaning when you use Swiffer Wet Jet pads and sweeping cloths.
Will the Swiffer Sweeper Dry + Wet Sweeping Kit Damage Floors?
While using the Swiffer Sweeper Wet, you never have to worry about damaging your finished flooring. However, it should not be used on oiled, waxed or unfinished boards, carpeted floors or non-sealed tiles as these materials are more sensitive to water. Other floors will see no damage from the Swiffer wet pads. The cloths used are created to conform to grout lines and other surfaces to offer a higher level of cleaning action.
What Comes in the Swiffer Sweeper Dry + Wet Sweeping Kit?
Each kit comes complete with a Sweeper floor mop, 14 disposable dry sweeping cloths, and six disposable wet mopping cloths. You can also purchase refills when you run out so you can continue using your original floor mop as long as you would like. The cloths in the Swiffer Sweeper starter kit are also 3x better at cleaning so you can get the job done and move on.