Contarmarket Tax Exemption
If your organization is qualified to purchase tax-exempt goods, we will guide you through the process of enrolling in our tax exemption program.
- Create an account at Contarmarket.com using your business or organization email address and provide the first and last name of the primary individual who will be purchasing for the business or organization’s tax-exempt purchases.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following information and documents:
- Tax Exempt Certificate.
- Organization Name
- Organization's Phone Number
- Organization Address
- Contarmarket Account Email
- First and last name of the primary individual who will be purchasing for the business or organization.
- Once your application has been submitted, your documents will be reviewed and a determination made whether your application for exemption is approved. Please note it may take up to 1 business day for your status to be approved or denied.
- We will answer your email with the decision. If approved, you will be eligible to make tax-exempt purchases immediately.
- To check the status, Log in to your Contarmarket account, and if you are approved you will see your status as: "Tax exempted customer".