About this item
- HAIR HEALTH 72-count, 5000mcg Biotin Rapid Release Softgels. Biotin is the most commonly used vitamin for healthy hair.(1) Nature’s Bounty Biotin 5000mcg combines science and innovation to help support and maintain healthy, beautiful hair.(1)
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- SKIN & NAIL HEALTH Biotin plays an important role in the health of your skin by helping with the formation of fatty acids that nourish the skin.(1) It also supports healthy hair and nails, so you can look and feel your best.(1)
- ENERGY METABOLISM Your body needs biotin to help convert certain nutrients into energy.(1) Nature’s Bounty Biotin vitamins may play an important role in helping maintain energy metabolism.(1)
- PURITY IS OUR PRIORITY Nature’s Bounty is committed to safety and purity in all our supplements. Our water-soluble Biotin Rapid Release Softgels are non-GMO, gluten- and sugar-free, and contain no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- FROM THE TRUSTED WELLNESS EXPERTS Nature’s Bounty Biotin Rapid Release Softgels are a product of nearly 50 years of dedication to quality, consistency and scientific research to make vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence.
- Vitamin Supplement Packaging may vary